NYFW: Street Style Favorites
Fashion insiders know that when it comes to New York Fashion Week, one of the best places to scope out inspiration from the season’s hottest trends is none other than the street. There’s nothing better than seeing firsthand how fashionistas take pieces from the runway only to interpret them into their own mixture of playful everyday style.
NYFW wrapped up last week, but these looks will live on. Take a look at some of our favorite #streetstyle trends… We dare you not to get inspired!
1. Print Mixing – Feminine frocks, prints and patterns all over.
2. Gem-Inspired Colors – Warm pops of saturated gem tones; including greens, cabernet, ochre, blues.
3. Structure – Tailored & structured pieces with a feminine twist, some with skin-baring cutouts.
4. Embellishments – Basic denim and blouses updated with eye-catching, fun embellishments.
5. Textures – A mashup of textures, including smooth velvet, silky satins, soft knits and even lush feathers.
What trends are you feeling for fall? Share in the comments below!