21 Ways to Show Kindness
2. Hold the door open for the person behind you.
3. Give up your seat on the train.
4. Pay someone a compliment.
5. Bake cookies for your coworkers.
6. Donate to a local food drive.
7. Volunteer at a homeless shelter.
8. Pick up litter.
9. Let someone skip you in line.
10. Become an organ donor.
11. Forgive someone.
12. Pay the tab for the person behind you.
13. Read to a child or elderly person.
14. Visit an animal shelter.
15. Call a distant friend or relative.
16. Be a designated driver.
17. Send flowers.
18. Cook a meal for someone.
19. Donate used clothing.
20. Give away your parking spot.
21. Smile at a stranger.
Kindness doesn’t have to be a dramatic gesture, something as simple as a smile works, too! So get out there, be kind, and pass it on! Share how you plan to pass on kindness this week in the comments below!